Thursday, March 12, 2009

Volleyboys





The last time I visited South Lakes High School was when my daughter went to Flint Hill Prep and the several members of the school's basketball team were in a summer league there. Some of these pleayers went to the NBA (Dennis Scott, Grant Hill, Randolph Childress, George Lynch, and Serge Zwikker). Roll after roll of their photos are in my archives.

On March 25, South Lakes will host a fundraising event. Volleyboys is a twice-annual event that draws a large crowd to watch teams of boys representing each class battle it out for the title of Volleyboys Champion. A silent auction is part of this spring event and when the coach asked me for a donation, I said Count me in!

I will donate a family portrait session for the auction.

No comments:

Post a Comment