Sunday, March 29, 2009

Faces




Photo contests never excited me, however, some knowledgeable people say some of my images are winners. The question in my mind is, it worth all of the time and trouble of printing to EXACTING standards, wrapping and shipping the prints as if they were made of glass to prevent damage, and a zillion other rules?

yata, yata, yata. I have a business to run.

But hey, that was the analog world and now today’s language is digital. You can enter with 2-300 clicks on your computer. So I did.

The contest is “,Faces” with a celebrity category. To win any contest, you need an “eye catcher.” And it takes a great deal of luck to capture the image. Most Americans know one of my candidates very well. Her photograph is called a “A Woman in Love” and the other is known to the Brits, her name is “HRH Anne, the Princess Royal.”

No comments:

Post a Comment