Monday, April 6, 2009

Getting Ready




International travel is always fun for me. Years ago, my travels took me to Europe three to four times a year. Not any more. Now, it is one trip every who knows when, Well the when is next week when I go to Venice to help a buddy hang an exhibition on twins. It is at the San Clemente Palace Hotel and Resort in Venice.Since my photograph is one of these he will present, I have a stake in seeing the show hung properly. Nevertheless, I am changing the way I pack. A lot less clothes, a lot more camera and computer equipment. My twin brother (younger) says I carry too much, but I remind him how I used to take my toys as a kid; now the toys are more expensive and heavier. Therefore, I will carry fewer clothes to appease him. My big debate is one or two cameras. He says one; my gut says two. How can a photographer survive Venice with only one camera????

No comments:

Post a Comment