Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Getting Ready –Part 2


The pace picks up as you get ready to depart for an international destination. Emails fly through the ether and demand immediate reading since there is potential for changes in SOMETHING. In Part I of this post you read that I was the senior twin (twin A) of a twin set. Not any more. The organizing committee demoted me to the rank of my brother’s son. Given the fact he has no children, I will readily assume this position. In fact, my name tag will say Donald Keith, Louis Keith’s son. This will further confuse all who know me and still mistake me for Louis. They will say, “Louis, since when do you have a beard? My reply will be the standard twin response, “excuse me, who are you?” This piles good natured embarrasment onto bewilderment. Way cool to be a twin who refuses to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment