Friday, February 27, 2009

Helping the Economy


It was a trade show, I had to buy something! but I entered the two large exhibition halls, filled to the gill with vendors, with caution. I took my own advice and kept a close watch on the goodies I purchased.

1) two new songs for my website
2) a great sample album to broaden the spectrum I offer to brides

The first two were for the company, the third was just for me. It's a nifty, heavy duty re-adaptation of a regular camera strap. What is different is that you screw into the trip socket, and sling the strap around your head and one shoulder, floating the camera on your tush. Then...when you are ready to photograph...you grab and swing the camera up to your eye, your finger on the release, in one fluid motion. Bang! You have the photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment