Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What happens in Vegas

On Feb 13th, I am jet setting off to fabulous Las Vegas for possibly the largest meeting of wedding photographers in the world! Wedding and Portrait Photographers International (WPPI) is hosting their annual convention from the 14th (I'm stopping off in San Jose to meet a friend and his family from Vietnam from my combat photography days) through the 19th at the MGM Grand.

In addition to the classes and seminars I'll be taking, I'll be giving a presentation myself, three presentations to be exact. ImageQuix, is one of three companies who sponsor me as a speaker. ImageQuix is where I post my wedding images for online viewing and purchase. They asked me to present my seminar "Studio Start up on a Shoestring" at their booth.

The lecture takes my business survival experiences and gears them toward new or young photographers. It takes the classic principles of business start up, combines them with our modern technology, and the implications of today's economy to create a comprehensive, successful business survival strategy. It's as high a level as you can get and I am really excited!

More info on where and when to find the booth to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment